2011年11月6日星期日

Plenty Saturday♥

reach home loh^^

just now waych movie【那些年,我们一起追的女孩】
with my lovely sista Jessie and Swee Min at GSC Gurney Plaza~

really rush and rush for my today schedule ><

once out of PCC HRM training for 3 and quarter hour have follow-up the nexy week works with Yvonne  

reach my home @ 1:30 something then go bank with sista and buy KFC =)

opps...i really forgot that Swee Min will come and fetch me by 3:15pm~

really really rush to prepare like [siao po]~haha

because i was reach home @ 3:00pm →only have 15 minutes to wash up =(

luckly we can reach at Gurney before sit in to GSC =)

after movie-ing~hehe...time for steamboat ^^


really have to realize that we 3 girl can eat alot of food ><

especially is me[ Nicole Yeoh ]★tam jiak po~hehe


now still felt very full ><

but i was very very very happy for enjoying our outgoing today~ Swee Min & Jessie, thanks ya =)

opps~ is time to bed...

good night ♡KicaZ寶貝o