2011年11月15日星期二

i'm back♥

huh*^_^*

damm full~~

just now back from FRESH

actually want took my dresses with Maymay..

but she was not at home so...

Jiejie brought me to FRESH drink∩__∩y

we meet our previous classmate at there

chat alot =)

now i feel that our look really change on time~

all becum different leh=)

that's great^^

ops!!

my laptop same series and colour with that xiao gia leh=)

so [gam] pun hor?xD

same same brown colour laptop~

but him d...old liao=P

Sorry har~if you saw this sure bit me=)

haha*^^*

i'm really really ''tam jiak'' wor

8:00 pm...eat roti canai planta 2 pcs >.<

11:00 pm...drink B02 fresh tea with Jiejie

12:00 pm...cant breath anymore till now^

sleepy but my stomach like [BOOM]already la

swt swt swt!!=(

talk too many jor~

today until here^^

time to sleep, good nitez